Pages

Monday, 5 May 2014

Step 4



Before the wash



Some images of the figure when the Agrax Earthshade has dried.

The figure so far, shown next to a painted one.

So there ends the test tutorial videos for today.
Step1-Cleaning up the figures.
Step2-Primer.
Step3-The face- base Colour.
Step4-Washing the figure with ink.

Well, I got the videos filmed and uploaded! I think it will get better as time goes on. I'll try and do some more tomorrow but it is family time now. I hope you guys get a lot out of this effort.
Thanks for the supportive comments!
David

11 comments:

Andrew Saunders said...

Excellent set of tutorials so far

Bill5549 said...

Dave
Keep the tutorials coming....See you at Carronade.

roma912 said...

Great tutorial, looking forward to seeing the continuation of this.

Cheers, Ross

Monty said...

Great stuff, very useful!

Anonymous said...

Nice. If you could adjust the audio a little it would be helpful. I have my volume to max to hear you... the tutorials are great.

El Grego said...

Excellent start. I appreciate that you are going about it in 'slow-motion' compared to your normal painting speed.

Working on the focus of the video would be the next step - maybe placing the miniature on a turntable to keep the focal distance steady from the camera? Practice will make perfect on that step!

saxon dog said...

Thanks guys. I will try to get a better focus on the camera and volume for next one.

nobby said...

Excellent. I am a complete beginner at this (wargaming and modelling) and this will be very useful for me.
Thank you

Christian said...

Great ! Always looking for good tutorials at they simplify my lazy way of painting miniatures ;-) Keep them coming !

Thanks,

Christian

Christian said...

Great ! Always looking for good tutorials at they simplify my lazy way of painting miniatures ;-) Keep them coming !

Thanks,

Christian

Anonymous said...

It would be nice if you showed us your brushes and paints and how you employ and maintain them. Thanks again.