Pages

Thursday 22 August 2024

2nd bn of the 9th

 Just finished the 2nd bn of the Napoleonic Spanish regiment that I have been working on. 

These are 32man regiments for the Spanish and 36man units for the French.  The eventual plan is to have skirmishers for every bn.

Figures are Perry miniatures. The French are Warlord Games plastic with Perry Miniatures commands.






I'm working towards having the following for the Spanish.

2 x 32 figure Line, 1 x 24 figure Militia, 12 Skirmishers,  a light gun, a 12 figure unit of Dragoons and a brigade Command base.

This will allow me to get gaming using the 'March of Eagles' rules.

6 comments:

  1. Great work, the Spanish are top notch, lovely looking units.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I like to take these pictures to keep me focused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look very smart indeed. I don't know when but I should paint some more Spanish - the Cadiz Sharpshooters are my favourites and i have the castings. Unfortunately they are a long way down in the paint queue. So a real treat to see yours.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephen. I originally wanted to paint some British line
      but thought I would start with Spanish. Good luck
      with your ones when you get to them.

      Delete