Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2022

Saga Age of Vikingss

 I have been playing a few games of Saga 'Age of Vikings' below are some Victrix Miniatures, Dark Age figures that I have been painting up. 

So far my Anglo Saxon force is..

Warlord and Standard Bearer.

1 x 4 Hearthguard.

1 x 8 Warriors. 

1 x 12 Levy Archers.

1 x 12 Levy.

(38 figures in total) 

I'll probably add a mounted Hearthguard unit soon. However, it has been brilliant painting 38 figures for a 4 point army. Next multi player game is at the weekend and no doubt I'll be planning a new army after that.






































6 comments:

  1. They are a great looking band of Saxons. I am going to have to pick up some of those Victrix mins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Superb paintjob !!!

    Nikkobourges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done David! That is one of the nice things about SAGA is it makes it easy to collect a lot of different warbands for variety.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. After not playing in a long time I finally have Saga 2e, Age of Vikings and a box of minis to finish the 4pt Anglo-Dane warband I painted years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Beautiful paint work. I especially like the gun coming forward with the Dane axe 👍.

    ReplyDelete