Pages

Sunday 7 May 2023

ACW update

 

A lttle updat on my ACW project. 

Here are a few images of my ACW collection, so far! These are for the joint demo game I'm doing with Dave Andrews and Nichol Murray at Partizan in May. 

My contingent (hopefully) will be about 400 figures, all Perry Miniatures with flags from Flags of War. Dave will have about 600 figures and is making the terrain. 

My Confederate troops are all based around the Virginian regiments that were in Pickets charge at Gettysburg and my Union units are from Webs Brigade at the battle.

James Sharp made the fences and Barn for my collection, I made the mat from an artificial moss material that I found on ebay. It was been spray painted to make it match my bases.







7 comments:

  1. Splendid work, zI shall loook forward to seeing the game on the 21st

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking looking figures David…
    I look forward to seeing them in action.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catch up with you there Aly. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. A lovely looking collection David!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete